Ergomed PLC does not accept unsolicited referrals or resumes from any source other than directly from candidates. We will not consider unsolicited referrals and/or resumes from vendors including and without limitation, search firms, staffing agencies, fee-based referral services and recruiting agencies. The submission of referrals or resumes by anyone other than a candidate directly to Ergomed PLC employees is strictly prohibited. Unsolicited referrals and resumes sent to Ergomed are deemed gratuitous, and the company will not be obligated or bound in any way to pay any referral or other fee if a person referred to us from a source other than a candidate is hired.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, resumes will be accepted from approved vendors who have written agreements in place with Ergomed PLC, and then only to the extent such agreement covers a specified position and, if required by such agreement, the submission of resumes by the vendor has been authorized in writing by Ergomed PLC for such specified position. Any resume submitted in the absence of a signed agreement will become the property of Ergomed and no fee shall be due.
Date of posting: 15-Feb-2018
Closing date: Ongoing
Duties and responsibilities
• Cooperation on statistical planning, analysis and reporting of clinical studies in all phases of development.
• Supervision and collaboration with statistical programmers and data managers.
• Choice of appropriate statistical methods and their adequate description in statistical analysis plans.
• Interpretation of statistical results in clinical research reports.
• Statistical review of study protocols and reports and statistical outputs.
• Participation in interdisciplinary meetings in English.
• Academic degree in statistics, mathematics or specialization in quantitative methods in a natural science.
• Solid methodologic knowledge of statistical methods.
• Capability and willingness to read and utilize recent statistical literature.
• Fluency in English, written and spoken.
• Basic knowledge in the areas of databases, SAS programming and MS Office.
• Logical thinking, structured, targeted way of working.
• Interested in cooperating in multidisciplinary, international teams.
• Previous experience in clinical studies is an advantage, but not a prerequisite.
• Pleasant working environment within a team of highly motivated specialists.
• Challenging and versatile tasks in the area of international drug development.
• Scientific working atmosphere and regular professional training.
• Professional IT support for the performance of all tasks.
• Competitive salary.
• Excellent professional development opportunities in a globally operating company.
• Thorough training on the entire spectrum of the drug development process and statistical methods in clinical studies for recent graduates.