Ergomed PLC does not accept unsolicited referrals or resumes from any source other than directly from candidates. We will not consider unsolicited referrals and/or resumes from vendors including and without limitation, search firms, staffing agencies, fee-based referral services and recruiting agencies. The submission of referrals or resumes by anyone other than a candidate directly to Ergomed PLC employees is strictly prohibited. Unsolicited referrals and resumes sent to Ergomed are deemed gratuitous, and the company will not be obligated or bound in any way to pay any referral or other fee if a person referred to us from a source other than a candidate is hired.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, resumes will be accepted from approved vendors who have written agreements in place with Ergomed PLC, and then only to the extent such agreement covers a specified position and, if required by such agreement, the submission of resumes by the vendor has been authorized in writing by Ergomed PLC for such specified position. Any resume submitted in the absence of a signed agreement will become the property of Ergomed and no fee shall be due.
Date of posting: 15-Feb-2018
Closing date: Ongoing
Duties and responsibilities
• Cooperation on statistical planning, analysis and reporting of clinical studies in all phases of development.
• Supervision and collaboration with statistical programmers and data managers.
• Choice of appropriate statistical methods and their adequate description in statistical analysis plans.
• Interpretation of statistical results in clinical research reports.
• Statistical review of study protocols and reports and statistical outputs.
• Participation in interdisciplinary meetings in English.
• Academic degree in statistics, mathematics or specialization in quantitative methods in a natural science.
• Solid methodologic knowledge of statistical methods.
• Capability and willingness to read and utilize recent statistical literature.
• Fluency in English, written and spoken.
• Basic knowledge in the areas of databases, SAS programming and MS Office.
• Logical thinking, structured, targeted way of working.
• Interested in cooperating in multidisciplinary, international teams.
• Previous experience in clinical studies is an advantage, but not a prerequisite.
• Pleasant working environment within a team of highly motivated specialists.
• Challenging and versatile tasks in the area of international drug development.
• Scientific working atmosphere and regular professional training.
• Professional IT support for the performance of all tasks.
• Competitive salary.
• Excellent professional development opportunities in a globally operating company.
• Thorough training on the entire spectrum of the drug development process and statistical methods in clinical studies for recent graduates.
Resource Manager or Resource Management Associate
Date of posting: 30-Mar-2018
Closing date: Ongoing
The Resource Manager will be responsible for the global planning, allocation and tracking of Ergomed’s Project Management and Clinical Operational staff efficiently and cost-effectively. They will actively participate in process and quality improvement initiatives. Reports to Head of HR and Resourcing.
Duties and responsibilities
• Building high performing cross functional teams and supporting career development.
• Collaborating with Line Managers / Project Managers /Project Directors internationally to assess and allocate resources. Monitoring data and forecasting resource requirements.
• Selecting, recruiting and interviewing contractors for senior operations managers.
• Managing contracts set-up and maintenance: task schedule definition, FTE allocations, resource and budget estimates.
• Analyzing, managing and resolving business conflicts between stakeholders and the providers/partners.
• Conducting strategic resourcing meetings with clinical operations managers.
• Track and monitor headcount and recruitment against set budgets, ensuring consistency with HR & Finance, on both a global and project by project basis.
• Reducing and controlling expenses by improving resource allocation.
• Be pro-active and have ability to detect any resource risks that will impact quality and / or Ergomed’s business and escalate/facilitate as appropriate.
• Maintaining a skills and therapy area experience matrix for all senior project staff.
• Strong communication skills and confidence to lead monthly calls with senior stakeholders.
• Strong analytical and numerate skills.
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in Resource Management / CRO Industry for Manager position and minimum of 3 years’ experience for Associate.
• Ability to multi task and organize work effectively.
• Ability to work effectively and deliver in a fast paced environment.
• Advanced Excel user preferable with experience of Pivot tables, VLOOKUP and SUMIF functions.
• Confident to work both independently and within a team.
Life Sciences/Scientific Degree preferred.