News and Events
Learn more about current happenings at Ergomed.
You can set up Exchange e-mail on an Apple iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch. When you set up an Exchange account on your device, you’ll be able to access and synchronize your e-mail, calendar, and contacts.
Follow these steps to setup your Exchange ActiveSync account on your Apple device:
1. Tap Settings > Accounts & Passwords > Add Account.
2. Tap Microsoft Exchange.
3. Enter the information requested in the Email, Username, and Password boxes. You need to enter your full e-mail address in the Email box. Enter your username in the Username box. Enter Ergomed in the Domain box.
4. Tap Next on the upper-right corner of the screen. Your iPhone will try to find the settings it needs to set up your account. Go to step 7 if your iPhone finds your settings.
5. If your iPhone can’t find your settings, you’ll need to manually enter your Exchange ActiveSync server name.
6. In the Server box, enter webmail.ergomedplc.com, and then tap Next.
7. Choose the type of information you want to synchronize between your account and your device, and then touch Save. By default, Mail, Contacts, and Calendar information are synchronized.
Here is one example of working iPhone settings for ERGOMED email: