Global Head of Regulatory and Study Start Up – Offering the opportunity to progress and achieve in a dynamic growing environment.
We are a growing international full service CRO company with our HQ in Guildford (UK) and major sites across the globe. We offer our employees a genuine opportunity to develop, varied and interesting challenges, and recognition for achievement.
The Company: Ergomed PLC established in 1997 by two physicians in Croatia, provides expertise in drug development. From the beginning our company has grown to employ 750 people worldwide, including the division of PrimeVigilance, and is listed on the London Stock Exchange. Clients value us for our scientific and medical expertise in addition to having one of the highest client retention rates in the industry. Our focus is on executing complex clinical trials particularly for rare diseases, oncology and neuroscience.
Our innovative site management and study physician model sets us apart from our competitors.
Helping to develop drugs that improve patients’ lives is our passion
The Position: We are looking for a Head of Regulatory Affairs, to be based in Guildford, Frankfurt, Krakow, Amsterdam, Zagreb or home based in the EU.
- We offer the chance to manage a team of approximately 15 regulatory specialists in a wide range of clinical development projects, and across all phases
- We offer a friendly professional supportive working environment
- We offer a competitive salary and a good benefits package
- Proven experience in leading the regulatory aspects of clinical studies (CTAs) on an international basis
- Proven line management experience of a clinical regulatory group
- Ideally some experience in a CRO or professional services setting
- Ability to cope with the demands of multiple projects
- The minimum of a science-based Bachelors degree, with a higher level qualification preferred
Why Should You Apply?
- You want be involved in a wide range of interesting projects and studies
- You want your achievements and hard work to be recognised
- You want to work for a growing company where you can progress in your career and where there are opportunities for advancement
- You want to work in a company that has a great reputation with its clients and employees, and invests in its relationships with both
Please send your CV to us at email@example.com