Duties and Responsibilities:
- Cooperation on statistical planning, analysis and reporting of clinical studies in all phases of development.
- Supervision and collaboration with statistical programmers and data managers.
- Choice of appropriate statistical methods and their adequate description in statistical analysis plans.
- Interpretation of statistical results in clinical research reports.
- Statistical review of study protocols and reports and statistical outputs.
- Participation in interdisciplinary meetings in English.
- Academic degree in statistics, mathematics or specialization in quantitative methods in a natural science.
- Solid methodologic knowledge of statistical methods.
- Capability and willingness to read and utilize recent statistical literature.
- Fluency in English, written and spoken.
- Basic knowledge in the areas of databases, SAS programming and MS Office.
- Logical thinking, structured, targeted way of working.
- Interested in cooperating in multidisciplinary, international teams.
- Previous experience in clinical studies is an advantage, but not a prerequisite.
- Pleasant working environment within a team of highly motivated specialists.
- Challenging and versatile tasks in the area of international drug development.
- Scientific working atmosphere and regular professional training.
- Professional IT support for the performance of all tasks.
- Competitive salary.
- Excellent professional development opportunities in a globally operating company.
- Thorough training on the entire spectrum of the drug development process and statistical methods in clinical studies for recent graduates.