News and Events
Learn more about current happenings at Ergomed.
Open Outlook 2010. If the Microsoft Outlook 2010 Startup wizard displays automatically, on the first page of the wizard, click Next. Then, on the Email Accounts page of the wizard, click Next again to set up an email account.
If the Microsoft Outlook 2010 Startup wizard doesn’t appear, on the Outlook 2010 toolbar, click the File tab. Then, just above the Account Settings button, click Add Account.
On the Auto Account Setup page, enter your Firstname and Lastname, your email address (firstname.lastname@example.org) your password and click Next (see picture below)
After you click Next on the Auto Account Setup page of the wizard, Outlook will perform an online search to find your email server settings. You’ll be prompted to enter your user name and password during this search. Make sure that you enter your username in ERGOMED\username form (for example, ERGOMED\divankovic) as your user name. (see picture below!)
If Outlook is able to set up your account, you will see the following text: Your email account is successfully configured. Click Finish. (see picture below)
If Outlook isn’t able to set up your account automatically, click on Manually configure server settings to manually configure server settings and click Next.(see picture above)
1. In the server field enter: srvzag11.ergomed.local
2. In the User Name field enter your username (e.g. divankovic)
3. Click on More Settings
(see picture below for more details)
4. Go to Connection tab.
5. Select check-box Connect to Microsoft Exchange using HTTP
6. Click on Exchange Proxy Settings (see picture below)
7. Type in oa.ergomedplc.com in field Use this URL to connect to my proxy server for Exchange
8. Select Basic Authentication in Proxy authentication settings drop-down (see picture below)
9. Click OK and OK to get back to previous menu. (see picture below)
10. Click on Check Name button and Windows Security window will pop-up
11. Once again, enter your username and password in required fields. Make sure that you enter your username in ERGOMED\username form (for example, ERGOMED\divankovic) as your user name, and click OK.
If your username and password were accepted, you should now see your email address. Click Next and Finish and now you are ready to use your Exchange email from Outlook. (see picture below)
If any problems or if you need more information, please email email@example.com